DryConn® Connectors by King Innovation
DryConn® Connectors are designed for use with low voltage wiring under 50 volts (Type DryConn® Direct Bury Lug) or under 600 volts (Type DBSR), including tracer wire, cathodic protection systems, test leads, etc. The connectors are approved for direct burial, and provide waterproof and corrosion proof connections.
Product Features and benefits:
DryConn® Direct Bury Lug, Yellow (Catalog # 90120) and
Aqua (Catalog # 90220):
- Waterproof and corrosion proof;
- Install service line without cutting the main line;
- One piece for easy installation;
- Installs in one minute or less;
- Designed for use with all tracer wires;
- Wire range from AWG #14 to AWG #10 solid and stranded copper;
- High impact housing with user friendly design to prevent cuts or handling discomfort;
- Use with low voltage tracer lines, under 50 V;
- Pre-filled with silicone;
- Approved for direct bury;
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45° F to +400° F.