Cathodic Protection Cable
The High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) Cable is manufactured specifically for Cathodic Protection applications, for pipelines, storage tanks, wells, pilings, vessels, etc.
The HMWPE cable can be used as a header cable, or for anode-lead or negative-return connections.
The main features of the product include:
- Cable insulation of HMWPE, typical colour black; customer colour selection on request;
- Approved for direct burial installation in native soils or submersion in freshwater;
- The HMWPE insulation provides excellent abrasion, crush, dielectric strength, chemical, oil and moisture resistance;
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM Specification B-8;
- Many cable sizes available.