C.P. Test & Valve Products Inc.
The C.P. Test & Valve Products Inc. Test Stations are manufactured with a high impact ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic shaft, with heavy duty cast iron collars and covers. The standard shaft length is 18″; longer or shorter shafts are available.
The test stations are provided with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) terminal test boards, which prolong wire life by minimizing wire strain and movement. The terminal test boards are furnished with stainless steel and/or nickel-plated brass screws with nuts. Terminal test boards are available in a standard configuration or can be modified to customer specifications.
The C.P. Test & Valve Products Inc. Test Stations could be utilized for Cathodic Protection Systems of underground pipelines, tanks, cables or other metallic structures.
The advantages of C.P. Test & Valve Products Inc. Test Stations are as follows:
- Non-conductive plastic construction eliminates electrolytic and galvanic corrosion action to ensure long design life.
- Terminal test boards are attached to the inside of the lid, hence lead wires are pulled-up as lid removed, which provides quick access to lead wires, and appropriate test checks.
- The test station’s lid is furnished with self-locking mechanism, therefore, no additional parts are required for securing the lid to the base.
- Flared plastic test station shaft ensures relative ease to self-level during installation and provides added protection to lead wires.
- Flush installation protects the test station and lead wires from vandalism.
- Numerous Test Station models pass DOT H-20 Roadway and/or FAA runway loading test.