Interprovincial Corrosion Control has been providing professional
technical services to most major "End Users" throughout Canada since 1957,
for the Corrosion Control/Cathodic Protection Industry. ICCC is recognized
by NACE International (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) specializing
in the protection of buried, immersed or above ground steel structures, including:
utilizing the proven technique of "Cathodic Protection".
- Underground Storage Tanks Systems;
- Petroleum Refineries;
- Elevated Water Storage Tanks, et al.
ICCC believes that with 65+ years in the corrosion control business, our company
has the expertise, knowledge, quality control and manpower to provide a full range of services
including cathodic protection on-site inspection/surveys.
Professional Technical Services available from ICCC include, but are not limited to:
- Cathodic Protection System Design
- Material Selection and Specifications
- Coating Specifications and Inspections
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
Commissioning and thorough efficiency analysis of CP Systems, CP
Systems maintenance and troubleshooting, rectifier monitoring, soil
resistivity testing, potential profiles, electrical shorts locating, pipe
and cable locating, etc.
- Safe Electrical Grounding Design
While Maintaining Efficient Cathodic Protection
- Recommendations For Repair/Rehabilitation and "Upset Budgets"
- Plans and Drawings